Monday 14 November 2011

Moustaches Make a Difference

So, we are almost halfway through the agonizing month that is Movember. All around me, guys are sporting furry little creatures under their noses. Worst thing is, I can't really complain because it's supposedly for a good  cause. My homeslice Kevin and I have a little bet going on. If he grows his movember right until the end then I have to cook him dinner (specifically chicken- the kid's obsessed). If he doesn't, then he has to treat me to Harrie's Pancakes. Why do I think he won't stick it out? Well, there are two reasons: 1) His furry creature grows out as a ginger and 2) his girlfriend despises the new addition to his face. Nothing like a little pressure from the girlfriend. Game on, K-Dog!

TBWA, a Singapore-based designed agency came up with this campaign- Moustaches Make a  Differece. Clever, yes?









No comments:

Post a Comment