Saturday 1 October 2011

The Tripod reunite

Say hello to Amy and Hennis. I love these cool cats so much. I don't see them nearly as much as I would like to, we're all just too busy attempting the whole grown up thing. Our trio reunited on Friday night when we went to the Wrestlerish album launch at Arcade Empire. The lovely Laurie Levine also played. Perfect way to start the holidays, I rate. 

Question: Does a week off count as a holiday?

Answer: No.


A rather odd elderly gentleman gave us a full bottle of red wine. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth, right? Problem is, I hate the stuff. It's what I picture poison tastes like. Guess who got stuck holding the bottle? Moi. Guess who looked like an alcoholic hobo? Moi.
Werner Olckers from Wrestlerish

Laurie Levine

No comments:

Post a Comment