Sunday 21 August 2011

Don't worry holiday, I haven't forgotten you!

The story of my little adventure is slowly coming to an end. So sad. Everyday life can really be mundane sometimes. I like the thrill of exploration and the joy of encountering something new. Can't I go travelling again? Pretty please? 

The Arch of Hadrian
The Arch was built to celebrate the arrival of the Roman Emperor Hadrian and to honour him for all he had contributed to Athens.

Temple of Olympian Zeus
The temple was dedicated to Zeus, king of the gods.


Temple of Olympian Zeus with the Acropolis in the background. 



The Zappeion which is currently used as a conference and exhibition hall. 




1 comment:

  1. Excellent Photos -love the attention you find to photogragh . Could I have been on the same holiday and not noticed what you did?

    ReplyDelete